To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (in Spanish LSSICE), below are the general information data catandogs.net website:
Business Name: CableData Telecom, S.L. (hereinafter, CATANDOGS)
VAT Number (CIF): ESB93507788
Address: C/ Madera 9A, La Ermita Industrial Estate, 29603 Marbella – Málaga
Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Málaga, Volume 3948, Book 2859, Folio 87, Inscription 1 with sheet MA81267
Phone: +34 951 408 424
CATANDOGS has a commercial agreement with Bengal Associates, S.L with VAT Number (CIF) B92024637 manufacturer and producer of the CatanDog’s and BalancyLife tags, to market and sale them through the catandogs.net domain and other online and offline channels.
1. Information about the domains
The domains catandogs.net are the property of Bengal Associates, S.L and CATANDOGS has the right to use it.
2. Purpose of the Website
The purpose of this website is the sale of the CatanDog’s and BalancyLife medals, and other pets product specializing on those for cats and dogs.
3. Conditions of use of the website
By the mere fact of accessing the website, the user accepts the present clauses. The access and subsequent use of this website will imply your agreement expressly, fully and without reservation, with this clause.
4.1 Intellectual and industrial property
This website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics, databases, brands, is the property of the person responsible for this website, and is protected by national and international regulations on intellectual and industrial property. Access to the website does not give you any property rights over them.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site as a whole, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property.
CATANDOGS owns the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is granted, for written, by CATANDOGS. However, CATANDOGS allows the creation of links to its web pages from other pages, without requiring an express consent and without signing an agreement or contract to enable a reciprocal link, which will be at the discretion of CATANDOGS or prior agreement between the parties. What we ask is that you do not copy, duplicate, transmit, sell, store and use any Content on our website without the prior express written consent of CATANDOGS.
We maintain a constant monitoring to avoid that the associated and linked contents contain any malicious program (“Malaware”) or computer virus, or any security breach to the data stored here. However, CATANDOGS, its collaborators, affiliates, employees and authorized personnel will not be responsible in any case for any damages, losses, expenses or claims of any kind, whether they come from the information acquired or accessed through any file or site page web, the use of the web itself, or any computer virus.
4.2 Protection of personal data
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (General regulation of data protection or RGPD), the personal data that you provide us through the means of contact that we put at your disposal will be treated by CableData Telecom SL, Head of Treatment with headquarters C / Madera 9A, La Ermita Industrial Estate, 29603 Marbella – Malaga. Telephone: +34 951 408 424. Delegate of Data Protection: Mamen Fernández. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The different sections in which personal data are collected and processed are described below.
- Contact form: The data collected through this form will be used in order to meet your request or query. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted by sending us your request or query for us to respond. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Account creation form: The personal data collected for the creation of a user account is used to use various features of the website (access to purchases, catalogs, etc.). The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent granted in the registration procedure. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Registration form for the order and payment of products: The personal data collected through the order form and payment of products will be used to manage the sale and shipment of the products. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Likewise, your data will be used to send you commercial communications about CATANDOGS‘s products and services, based on the legitimate interest of CATANDOGS in building customer loyalty, unless you object to it.
- Return form: The personal information you provide through this form will be used to meet your request regarding the product purchased. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted when you send us your request. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Form to publish a comment on the web: The personal data you provide through this form will be used to publish your opinion about our products and services with your name and surname, if you so authorize, on our website. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent granted when you send us your request. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- E-mail: The data provided by the emails that we put at your disposal will be used to meet the request or query that you formulate. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent given by sending us your request or query. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In all cases, your data will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent that has been granted. The data of users who purchase products will be kept during the statutory limitation periods for fiscal responsibility.
You can exercise the rights set out below, sending an e-mail to the email email@example.com or postal mail to the address of CATANDOGS, indicated at the beginning of this section.
- Right of access to personal data: you can ask the company for information about whether you are treating your data and what treatments you are doing.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case it is incorrect or its suppression if it ceases to be necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right to the portability of the data to a new Responsible.
In case you consider that there is a violation of your right to data protection by the company, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
What are cookies and why do we use them on CATANDOGS websites?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is performed from said computer.
For more information about what with cookies and how they work, we recommend reading the content on the Wikipedia page about Cookies
What kind of cookies are used by CATANDOGS websites?
The Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into Session or Permanent cookies. The first expires when the User closes the browser. The second ones expires in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, for the User to remain identified in the CATANDOGS websites) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings of video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
GEO-LOCALIZATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the Services with the following objectives:
Keep the User identified so that, if a Service closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters the Service again, it will remain identified, facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify itself. This functionality can be deleted if the User presses the “disconnect” or “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the Service the User will have to log in to be identified.
Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers in a Service with credentials of a social network, it authorizes the social network to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers its identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network that they specify.
ANALYTICAL AND ADS COOKIES: Each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and similar that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytic Cookie on the User’s computer . This Cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the CATANDOGS Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of navigating Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for Users
- Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the User decides to register in a CATANDOGS website, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the experience of the Users on the site.
- Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245)
- Google Ads (https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads)
How to disable cookies in the browser?
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure if they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
These are the instructions to configure cookies in the main navigator:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
4.4 Links to third-party sites
If there are links to websites of third parties, we inform the user that they will be governed by the terms and conditions of these websites and that CATANDOGS does not assume any responsibility for the contents accessed through these links.
CATANDOGS reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on the website, the configuration and presentation of this and the access conditions when it deems appropriate.